No matter how active you are, you may find that loose, sagging skin does not respond to your efforts to tone and tighten. Women and men alike feel self-conscious about loose skin on areas such as the arms, legs, belly, and more.
Body contouring continues to be one of the fastest growing areas in cosmetic surgery. This, combined with ongoing innovations in non-surgical treatment options, means it’s an exciting time for patients to achieve long-lasting body sculpting results with little to no discomfort or downtime.
Michigan Center for Cosmetic Surgery is proud to be one of the first practices not only in Michigan but the entire country to provide non-surgical body contouring with Evolve by InMode. Please call our office at 734-971-0262 to schedule a complimentary initial consultation. Board-certified surgeons Jessica West, DO and Robert Burke, MD welcome patients in the Ann Arbor, Plymouth-Canton, Brighton, and nearby Michigan areas, as well as those traveling from out of town.
What Is Evolve Technology?
The Evolve technology uses radio-frequency (RF) energy to provide targeted skin tightening, cellulite reduction, and fat reduction. Evolve is effective for refining skin and reducing fat in the following areas, with the option to treat multiple problem sections in a single session:
- Waist and flank
Evolve supports the following technologies:
- Evolve Tite: Uses radio-frequency energy to heat, target, and remodel the skin (skin contraction). The technology uses 8 hands-free applicators to deliver uniform heating to the surface of the skin and dermal layers below, providing individualized, pain-free treatment.
- Evolve Trim: Targets fat layers below the skin to contour the body and smooth cellulite using radio-frequency energy combined with a negative tissue vacuum. The technology comprises 6 hands-free applicators that provide uniform sub-dermal heating that induces apoptosis, or death of fat cells, resulting in a sculpted appearance to the treatment area.
- Evolve Tone: Emits electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to stimulate involuntary muscle contractions. The device consists of 4 hands-free applicators to target muscle groups in order to define muscles and increase muscle strength.
The Evolve applicators automatically adjust the thermal heat they emit to provide superior results while maintaining your comfort. These technologies are hands-free, meaning you can rest comfortably while the device does the rest. If you need an adjustment, just use the convenient Patient Call Button to pause the treatment. Our team will monitor and modify the temperature as needed to ensure you enjoy the full benefits and have a positive experience.
Why Choose Evolve for Skin Tightening and Cellulite Reduction?
InMode is the creator of Evolve Tite and Evolve Trim technologies. This is the same company behind innovative minimally-invasive RF sculpting solutions for the face and body, including FaceTite, BodyTite, AccuTite, and Morpheus8.
Michigan Center for Cosmetic Surgery is proud to offer all of these technologies!
Our board-certified surgeons have extensive experience performing body sculpting with InMode technologies. We have found that these non-surgical alternatives to body contouring surgery achieve excellent results.
Patients generally find treatment with Evolve to be very comfortable. You will experience a warm sensation of the skin as the applicator technology identifies the optimal temperature for the thermal energy; otherwise, you should not feel any pain or discomfort.
There is no recovery period after your Evolve Tite or Evolve Trim appointment! Sessions last 30 minutes to 1 hour, and then you can immediately get back to your day. Patients typically see results with Evolve treatment within 6 to 8 visits when they come in to our office once a week.
The benefits of skin tightening with Evolve typically include:
- Toned, tighter skin
- A reduction in cellulite
- Smooth texture with fewer irregularities
- Increased production of collagen, which promotes healing and rejuvenation of skin
Radiofrequency energy is clinically proven safe and effective for all skin types.
Schedule Your Complimentary Evolve Consultation
If you are tired of loose skin, irregular texture, and cellulite, please contact Michigan Center of Cosmetic Surgery at 734-971-0262 to schedule a free initial consultation where you can learn about Evolve and other technologies for non-invasive body sculpting. Dr. West and Dr. Burke are board-certified surgeons who are passionate about providing elegant, natural-looking results. We proudly serve patients in the Ann Arbor, Plymouth-Canton, Brighton, and nearby Michigan areas, as well as those traveling from out of town.